‘Yard For You’ Sweepstakes Contest (the “Contest”)
1. Contest Period 1.1 The contest period begins at 12:01 a.m. CST on May 15, 2023 and closes at 11:59 p.m. CST on June 01, 2023 (“Contest Period”).
2. How to Enter 2.1 Entry. Individuals who complete the online form with a valid first name, last name, email a will receive entries in the Contest. 2.2 No purchase necessary. To enter the Contest, entrants must complete and submit the Contest entry form.Entries must be received before the end of the Contest Period. All entries become the property of LaTerra. LaTerra is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants.2.3 Eligibility. The Contest is open to residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada. Employees of LaTerra, their families, agency employees, and agency family members are not eligible to enter the Contest. 2.4 Individuals may only submit one(1) online entry under section 2.2 of these Official Contest Rules.
3. Contest Draw 3.1 The winner will be selected from all entries received in a random draw conducted by LaTerra representatives at 12 p.m. Central Standard Time in Winnipeg, MB on June 30, 2021. The first entry drawn for which the entrant satisfies the eligibility criteria will be eligible to win the prize. There are three (3) prizes to be won from among all the eligible entrants received during the Contest Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries. There will be no regional distribution of prizes.
4. Prize 4.1 The prizes for the Contest consists of three grand prizes of a pergola build from LaTerra.4.2 The prizes may be redeemed at the discretion of the winners. To redeem the prize, the winner must sign and send back the ‘Winner Release Form’. If any of the winners do not pick up sign the ‘Winner Release Form’, the winner shall forfeit the prize.4.3 The total value of the grand prize does not exceed ten thousand Canadian dollars ($10,000.00). Therefore, the approximate retail value of the grand prize equals a maximum of $10,000.00. Any additions or changes to specifications will only be completed at the discretion of LaTerra and will be completed at the expense of the winner. The winner is responsible for any permits and calling Manitoba Hydro for Hydro locates if post holes are required. 4.4 Any additional costs and any applicable taxes associated with the prize and incurred by the winner are the sole responsibility of the winner and not the responsibility of LaTerra.4.5 The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternative or substitution of the prize is permitted except by LaTerra at its sole discretion. LaTerra reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of equal or greater value if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. LaTerra will deliver the prize within 24 months of the claim. 4.6 Winners will be notified by telephone or email and will be required to sign a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release (‘Winner Release Form’) within 48 hours of notification. Winners must also supply at least one piece of valid government-issued photo identification. The winner must be of legal age in their province to claim the prize. No response from email or phone notification after three attempts, return of email notification as undeliverable after three attempts, or failure to return the Contest Documents within the time specified by LaTerra shall be determined as an unclaimed prize and will result in forfeit of the prize by the selected entrant. An alternate winner will be selected by LaTerra.
5. General Rules5.1 By participating in the Contest, each entrant and selected winner agrees to: (a) be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of LaTerra; and (b) release and hold harmless LaTerra, and its employees, partner agencies and agents from and against any and all liabilities, losses, claims, demands, costs and expenses (including lawyer’s fees and litigation expenses on a solicitor and own client basis) whatsoever to which any of them may become subject arising from any actions or omissions by the entrant, including, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any claims arising from any alleged infringement or violation of any copyright, trade-mark, proprietary title or other intellectual property rights.5.2 By participating in the Contest, each entrant and selected winner agrees that LaTerra may post on LaTerra’s website, social media, and any other media channels the winner’s name, the winners likeness, and pictures of the prize on the winners property, but will not disclose the property address.5.3 The decisions of LaTerra in relation to this Contest will be final and binding on all entrants.5.4 LaTerra reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Contest, and the delivery of the prize claim at its sole discretion, at any time without prior notice.5.5 Each prize claim is subject to verification by LaTerra and/or its designated representatives. Entries made with multiple addresses, under multiple identities, or through the use of any device or artifice to enter multiple times or entries that are in excess of the permitted number of entries during the Contest period are automatically void. All Contest entries obtained through unauthorized sources or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Contest Rules are automatically void.5.6 LaTerra reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Contest Rules, or to be acting in an unfair or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.5.7 The personal information provided to enter the Contest is collected pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used by LaTerra for the administration of the Contest and related purposes. Personal information will only be accessible by authorized LaTerra employees and representatives, or as otherwise permitted by law. LaTerra will not disclose personal information to an outside third party unless permitted by law.5.8 By entering, entrants provide consent to receive future communications from LaTerra for recruitment, informational and promotional purposes. If you have any questions about the collection of personal information and its use by LaTerra, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org The Contest is governed by all applicable laws of the province of Manitoba, the laws of Canada, as well as these rules.
6. Prize Details 6.1 The prize consists of one grand prize of $10,000.